Client Environment for our Knowledge Processing Engine
In a complex and ever changing world, building maps at scale for next generation mobility solutions call for state of the art integrated systems: powerful infrastructure, automated workflow, streamed updates, balance of knowledge inference and machine learning, sophisticated versioning…
Our main knowledge processing engine is in need of an advanced interface for the development of code, the administration of knowledge stores and the visual exploration of the many specific spatio-temporal structures.
This is a multi-stage effort and we'd like to focus first on the development interface and we believe Jupyter is a good candidate as it is extendible to a specialized language and notebooks are familiar to our targeted audience of data scientists. This being also an experimental project, we'd then have to decide together of the best paths to the next stages.
This internship is scheduled to start in Q2/2019 for 6 months and will be located in Meylan.
The ideal candidate:
- is a 2nd year Master student in Computer Science or in her/his final year of Engineering School,
- speaks Python fluently and uses Jupyter notebooks, or equivalent tools,
- knows about the Semantic Web ecosystem,
- balances technological know-how with an interest for interactions,
- loves being Agile and explore uncertain territories.