Computer Vision Scientist (multiple positions)
If you'd like to join an exciting international research environment take a look at the positions below and apply today!
NAVER LABS Europe conducts research in autonomous vehicles, AI, 3D mapping, AR and robotics. We are looking for applications from research scientists who want to contribute to the invention, development and benchmarking of computer vision technologies such as object recognition, retrieval, detection, tracking and 3D reconstruction. S/he will also contribute to the deployment of these technologies in a number of Naver flagship products and services.
At NAVER LABS, we encourage active participation in the academic community and our researchers regularly collaborate with world-class public research groups. We also regularly publish in venues such as ICCV, CVPR, ECCV and IJCV and release datasets for public use, such as our Proxy Virtual Worlds dataset.
- Ph.D. degree in computer vision, machine learning or multimedia.
- Excellent publication track record in major computer vision, machine learning or multimedia conferences and journals.
- Strong development skills, preferably in C/C++ and/or python.
- Highly motivated.
About NAVER LABS
NAVER LABS is an ambient intelligence company owned by NAVER Corporation, Korea’s leading internet company. NAVER operates the nation’s top search portal “NAVER,” and other innovative services in the global market including mobile messenger LINE, video messenger SNOW and community app BAND. It has annual revenue of more than 3 billion euros.
NAVER LABS is a world class team of self-motivated and highly engaged researchers, engineers and interface designers collaborating together to create next generation ambient intelligence technology and services that are rich with the organic understanding they have of users, their contexts and situations.
Since 2013 the LABS have led NAVER’s innovation in technology through products such as the AI-based translation app ‘Papago’, the omni-tasking web browser ‘Whale’, the virtual AI assistant ‘WAVE’, AMBIDEX, the biologically-inspired robotic arm, in-vehicle information entertainment system ‘AWAY’ and AROUND, the 3D indoor mapping robot.
We look for people who like to take on new challenges, who collaborate beyond team boundaries and who believe in user value. We’re working toward creating a better world where people can focus on what’s important in life rather than having to spend time constantly learning new tools.
Join us and ‘Never stop dreaming…’
- Computer Vision Scientist (multiple positions)
- Deep Learning for Vision on Embedded Systems Research Engineer
- Deep Learning on Mobile Phone Research Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Embedded Systems Research Engineer
- Natural Language Processing Research Engineer
- Natural Language Processing Researcher
- Researcher in Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning (multiple positions)
- UX Designer (multiple positions)