Senior UX Designer
We are looking for a senior UX designer to act as UX lead and Product Owner for new mobile services, as part of the operations of our European research lab.
The role will involve:
· Defining a UX vision for the service line in collaboration with AI, ethnographic, user and business development experts, involving local and remote stakeholders as appropriate
· Managing the creation of a technical roadmap supporting this vision, with a corresponding agile project definition to bootstrap the vision and roadmap
· Managing the execution of the prioritized project, assuring compliance with both the vision and the defined milestones
The successful candidate should demonstrate:
· Proven UX skills (user research, vision, concept and UI design)
· Proven Product Ownership skills, preferably demonstrated through their interaction with stakeholders from multiple backgrounds (AI, user and business development experts, agile software development) in an international environment. Previous experience with Korean culture would be a plus.
About NAVER LABS
NAVER LABS is an ambient intelligence company owned by NAVER Corporation, Korea’s leading internet company. NAVER operates the nation’s top search portal “NAVER,” and other innovative services in the global market including mobile messenger LINE, video messenger SNOW and community app BAND. It has annual revenue of more than 3 billion euros.
NAVER LABS is a world class team of self-motivated and highly engaged researchers, engineers and interface designers collaborating together to create next generation ambient intelligence technology and services that are rich with the organic understanding they have of users, their contexts and situations.
Since 2013 the LABS have led NAVER’s innovation in technology through products such as the AI-based translation app ‘Papago’, the omni-tasking web browser ‘Whale’, the virtual AI assistant ‘WAVE’, in-vehicle information entertainment system ‘AWAY’ and M1, the 3D indoor mapping robot.
We look for people who like to take on new challenges, who collaborate beyond team boundaries and who believe in user value. We’re working toward creating a better world where people can focus on what’s important in life rather than having to spend time constantly learning new tools.
Join us and ‘Never stop dreaming…’