- collaborative technology
Area Manager, Work Practice Technology
Antonietta Grasso is the Work Practice Technology Area Manager. She joined Naver Labs Europe in 1995 (previously XRCE until 2017), where she held previous positions as senior scientist and project leader. Her main research interests relate to user centred design of technology, knowledge management and ubiquitous computing, with topics from advanced search engines to paper and wall-based user interfaces.
While at the Labs, Antonietta has been involved in a number of international research collaborations, mainly inside European Union projects such as Campiello and MILK, where new concepts for intelligent information interfaces have been explored.
Before 1995, Antonietta Grasso was research assistant at the University of Milan, where she participated in early projects within the CSCW area such as the EU project COMIC.
Antonietta has a degree in Computer Science from the University of Milan, where she is currently contract professor with the Faculty of Sociology.
Publications since 1996 are in the database
Publications before 1996
- Albanese, O., Alberti, M.A., Brega, F., Cristani, M. & Grasso, M.A. "The structure of a learning environment for language impaired children". In Proceedings of PEG '91-Knowledge based environments for teaching and learning, 1991.
- Albanese, O., Alberti, M.A. & Belloro, A. "Language Education and the Computer". In Proceedings of Sixth International Congress for the Study of Child Language, 1993.
- De Michelis, G. & Grasso, M. A. "Routines and Conversations". In Structured Programming 14. Springer Verlag, 1993.
- Agostini, A., De Michelis, G., Grasso, M. A. & Patriarca, S. "Reengineering a Business Process with an Innovative Workflow Management System: a Case Study". In Proceedings of the Conference on Organizational Computing Systems, 1993, 154-165.
- De Michelis, G. & Grasso, M. A. "Situating conversations within the language/action perspective: the Milan Conversation Model". In Proceedings of the 5th Conference on CSCW. ACM, New York, 1994, 89-100.
- Agostini, A., De Michelis, G., Grasso, M. A., Prinz, W. & Syri, A. "Contexts, work processes and workspaces". In Proceedings of the International Workshop on the Design of Cooperative Systems, Antibes-Juan-les-Pins, France, 1995, 219-238.
- Agostini, A., De Michelis, G., Grasso, M. A. & Patriarca, S. "Reengineering a Business Process with an Innovative Workflow Management System: a Case Study". In Collaborative Computing 1(3), 1995, 163-190.
- Agostini, A., De Michelis, G., Grasso, M. A., Prinz, W. & Syri, A. "Contexts, work processes and workspaces". In Computer Supported Cooperative Work: The Journal of Collaborative Computing, 1996, 5: 223-250.