Deview 2018: 11th - 12th October 2018
Naver’s annual developer’s conference Deview 2018 will bring together approximatively 3000 local and foreign software developers and tech industry officials.
NAVER LABS Europe will be giving 4 presentations detailed below but also a number of demos on the booth.
Friday, 12th October:
- Indoor Map Self-Update using Computer Vision: Learning to Detect Changes in Place of Interest (POI), Jérome Revaud NAVER LABS Europe with Seonggyun Jeong, NAVER LABS (Track 4, 1100 - 1145)
- Fashion Image Retrieval - Jon Almazon (Track 1: 1200-1245)
- Making Robots Learn for the Real World – Tomi Silander (Track 4: 1400-1445)
- Wikipedia-scale Q&A – Julien Perez (Track 3: 1500-1545)
Main Conference: 2nd November - 4th November
NAVER LABS Europe is platinum sponsor of EMNLP 2018.
We are looking forward to meeting you at our booth!
9th Workshop on Computational Approaches to Subjectivity, Sentiment & Social Media Analysis workshop (WASSA 2018):
9th -14th September 2018, Stellenbosch University, South Africa
8th – 14th September, 2018
NAVER LABS is platinum sponsor of ECCV 2018. NAVER LABS Europe is also sponsor of
- TRANSFERRING AND ADAPTING SOURCE KNOWLEDGE IN COMPUTER VISION AND VISDA CHALLENGE, TASK-CV, 14th September
- WOMEN IN COMPUTER VISION WORKSHOP, WiCV, 9th September.
31st August - 1st September 2018
The theme of the IEA congress: “Creativity in Practice”