30th April to 3rd Mai 2018
Julien Perez will participate.
14th -18th May 2018
For the first time CORIA, TALN and RJC c0-organise their conferences and propose an important event on Natural Language Processing:
- 15th Conférence en Recherche d’Information et Applications (CORIA)
- 13th Rencontre des Jeunes Chercheurs en Recherche d’Information (RJCRI)
- 20th Rencontre Étudiants Chercheurs en Informatique pour le Traitement Automatique des Langues (RECITAL)
Caroline Brun: Transfert de ressources sémantiques pour l’analyse de sentiments au niveau des aspects
21st - 26th April 2018
The ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems is the premier international conference of Human-Computer Interaction.
Cécile Boulard, Antonietta Grasso, Tommaso Colombino: What about Long Term Tracking being Useful: Taking Change Management Seriously
The partners in PRAIRIE Institute (PaRis Artificial Intelligence Research Institute) are pursuing three goals :
- to make a significant contribution to driving progress in fundamental knowledge in artificial intelligence (AI) freely distributed among the international scientific community;
- to take part in solving concrete problems with a major application-related impact;
- to contribute to training in the field of artificial intelligence.
4th April 2018
This event, organised by the MIT Global Education and Career Development (GECD) at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), is a great occasion for MIT and Harvard students to learn about our open positions.
Chris R. Dance will be on the NAVER LABS Europe booth.
Blog on NAVER LABS Europe, the start of something big and an invitation to come join us