- 4 papers accepted at CVPR 2017
- ICCV Outstanding Reviewer Award for Diane Larlus
- 2 papers accepted at ECCV 2016 on action recognition (PDF) and instance-level image retrieval (PDF, webpage).
- 1 paper accepted at BMVC 2016 on object part transfer (PDF).
- Co-organized a workshop on Virtual/Augmented Reality for Visual Artificial Intelligence at ECCV 2016.
- 2 papers accepted at CVPR 2016 on virtual worlds (PDF) and saliency estimation (PDF).
- Co-organized a tutorial on "Scene-Text Localization, Recognition, and Understanding" at DAS 2016.
- 1 paper accepted at ICCV 2015 on semantic word embeddings.
- 2 papers accepted at BMVC 2015 on extracting network gradient features and on multi-object tracking (oral).
- CVPR Outstanding Reviewer Award for Adrien Gaidon and Albert Gordo .
- 2 papers accepted at CVPR 2015 on hybrid networks and mid-level word image representations.
- ECCV 2014 Outstanding Reviewer Award for Florent Perronnin
- 3 papers accepted at CVPR 2014 on feature pooling, saliency prediction and training set augmentation. and 1 paper accepted at the workshop on Computer Vision and Human Computation.
- Co-organized a tutorial on Large-Scale Visual Recognition (LSVR) at CVPR 2014.
- Diane Larlus received a best reviewer award at ICCV 2013.
- We won the Fine-Grained classification Competition FGComp'13 in collaboration with the INRIA TEXMEX team. The results are here.
- Thomas Mensink, whose PhD was a collaboration between the Computer Vision Group at XRCE and the INRIA LEAR team received the 2012 best thesis award from the AFRIF (Association Française pour la Reconnaissance et l’Interprétation des Formes).
- Co-organized a full day tutorial on Large-Scale Visual Recognition at CVPR 2013.
- Co-organized the first workshop on Visual Analysis Beyond Semantics (VABS) at CVPR 2013.
- Co-organized the second workshop on Fine-Grained Visual Categorization (FGVC) at CVPR 2013.
- Co-organized a workshop on Large-Scale Visual Recognition at CVPR 2012.