- Indoor Localization and Navigation using Smartphone Sensors
- Client Environment for our Knowledge Processing Engine
- Honest Product Reviews
- Meal Finder: fine grained information extraction from web-scale image database
- Routing in large scale multimodal network
- Deploying AI Go bot on Mobile Phone
- Multiscale Neural Machine Translation
- Contextual Neural Machine Translation of User Generated Contents
- Deploying Computer Vision Algorithms on Embedded Devices
- Indoor 3D reconstruction with an Hololens headset
Please note that applicants must be registered students at a university or other academic institution and that this establishment will need to sign an 'Internship Convention' with NAVER LABS Europe before the student is accepted.
If you would like to submit your application, please send it to the people specified at the end of the project description or to email@example.com citing the project reference or title.
NAVER LABS is a world class team of self-motivated and highly engaged researchers, engineers and interface designers collaborating together to create next generation ambient intelligence technology and services that are rich with the organic understanding they have of users, their contexts and situations.
Since 2013 the LABS have led NAVER’s innovation in technology through products such as the AI-based translation app ‘Papago’, the omni-tasking web browser ‘Whale’, the virtual AI assistant ‘WAVE’, in-vehicle information entertainment system ‘AWAY’ and M1, the 3D indoor mapping robot.
The team in Europe is multidisciplinary and extremely multicultural specializing in artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing, UX and ethnography. We collaborate with many partners in the European scientific community on R&D projects.
NAVER LABS Europe is located in the south east of France in Grenoble. The notoriety of Grenoble comes from its exceptional natural environment and scientific reputation with 21,000 jobs in public and private research. It has a large student community (over 62,000 students) and is a lively and cosmopolitan place, offering a host of leisure opportunities. Grenoble is close to both the Swiss and Italian borders and is the ideal place for skiing, hiking, climbing, hang gliding and all types of mountain sports.