- 3D vision and machine learning - Research scientist
- Applied Scientist in Optimization
- Computer vision research scientist (multiple positions)
- Natural Language Processing Researcher
- PhD position / open-ended visual knowledge and self-supervised learning
- Postdoc - Multimodal Information Retrieval
- Postdoc Routing in Road Networks
- Research engineer – deep embedded vision
- Research scientist - Search and Recommendation
- Researcher in Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning (multiple positions)
If you can't see a job offer that matches your profile but are convinced we should be talking to each other, please send your CV and application to email@example.com
NAVER LABS Europe has positions, Ph.D and PostDoc opportunities throughout the year which are advertised here and on international conference sites that we sponsor such as CVPR, ICCV, NIPS, EMNLP etc. Internships are posted on a separate page.
The Labs are in Grenoble in the French Alps. We have a multi and interdisciplinary approach to research with scientists in machine learning, computer vision, artificial intelligence, data analytics, natural language processing, ethnography and UX working together to create next generation ambient intelligence technology and services that deeply understand users and their contexts.
Read this blog by Florent Perronnin about what makes NAVER LABS Europe a great place to be part of.