- machine learning
- deep learning
- computer vision
- artificial intelligence
I am a Research Scientist at NAVER LABS Europe in the Computer Vision group. My research is focused on computer vision and machine learning, and in particular on video understanding tasks such as action recognition.
I graduated from ENS Cachan and obtained an MSc degree from Université Joseph Fourier (France) in 2012. I then worked as a doctoral candidate in the lear/thoth teams at Inria Grenoble and received my PhD from Université Grenoble Alpes in 2016. I joined the Xerox Research Centre Europe in 2016, which was acquired by Naver Labs in 2017.
- January 2019: LCR-Net++ has now appeared in PAMI.
- September 2018: 1 demo accepted at ECCV 2018 on a real-time version of LCR-Net, with now ResNet backbone and pytorch code (available online) leading to better performance
- June 2018: 1 demo accepted at CVPR 2018 on a real-time version of LCR-Net
- March 2018: a newer and better version of LCR-Net called LCR-Net++ available on arXiv
- March 2018: 1 paper accepted at CVPR 2018 on action recognition from pose motion
- October 2017: training and test code for the ACT-Detector ICCV'17 paper on action detection is now available
- July 2017: 2 papers accepted at ICCV 2017
- July 2017: test code for the LCR-Net CVPR'17 paper on joint 2D-3D human pose detection is now available.
- March 2017: 1 paper accepted at CVPR 2017
Please check my google scholar profile.