ICCV 2017, Venice, Italy. 22nd - 29th October
- Monday, Oct 23rd, 1445 - 1500: Invited talk, Diane Larlus at 5th Workshop on Web-scale Vision and Social Media (VSM).
- Wednesday, Oct 25th, 0930 - 1030: 'Recognition' session, Joint learning of object and action detectors, Vicky Kalogeiton**(*), Philippe Weinzaepfel, Cordelia Schmid*** and Vittorio Ferrari**.
- Thursday, Oct 26th, 1500-1700: 'Video' session, Action Tubelet Detector for Spatio-Temporal Action Localization, Vicky Kalogeiton**(*), Philippe Weinzaepfel, Cordelia Schmid*** and Vittorio Ferrari**.
- Friday, Oct 27th, 1330 - 1430: 'Recognition 3' session, Learning 3D Object Categories by Looking Around Them, David Novotny*, Diane Larlus and Andrea Vedaldi*.
- Sunday, Oct 29th. Invited Talk, Gabriela Csurka on 'Domain Adaptation for Visual Applications' and spotlight presentation “Discrepancy-based networks for unsupervised domain adaptation: a comparative study” Gabriela Csurka, Fabien Baradel (INSA-LIRIS), Boris Chidlovskii and Stephane Clinchant at TASK-CV, Transferring and Adapting Source Knowledge in Computer Vision.
NAVER LABS sponsored the best paper at the TASK-CV Workshop (Transferring and Adapting Source Knowledge in Computer Vision) held in conjunction with ICCV’17 Oct 22-29.
**The best paper award went to Maxime Bucher; Stephane Herbin and Frederic Jurie for their paper “Generating Visual Representations for Zero-Shot Classification”**
Florent Perronnin, industry co-chair of ICCV2017.